Can Queue search be made to work the same as History search?

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
airguy

Can Queue search be made to work the same as History search?

Post by airguy »

I am running 4.01 and I'm one of the large queue guys. In history search, I can search for ADVENTURE 2017 and get results filtered on both the terms.

In queue search, I can EITHER search for ADVENTURE OR 2017 but not both simultaneously . Can Queue search be made to function as a boolean search like the history search?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Can Queue search be made to work the same as History search?

Post by safihre »

Oh? So if you have for example these job titles
A
A B
B C

And then search the queue for "A B" you only get the second job, while in the history you get all jobs?
When I look at the code the search should work identical, but maybe I'm wrong.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
airguy

Post by airguy »

Well, no. In my above example, searching for ADVENTURE 2017 in the queue gives me no results. Either searching for ADVENTURE OR 2017 will give the results for each of those terms, but not both simultaneously. For example, I wish to search for ADVENTURE movies for the year 2017 in my queue. (I use descriptive titles in my queue to allow such searching). Example:

Power Rangers (2017) BD50 ACTION ADVENTURE SCIFI

I would like to be able to search for BOTH ADVENTURE AND (2017) in the same search in the queue. I can do this with history.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Strange, History should work the same already.. Have to investigate.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
airguy

Post by airguy »

Thanks.
I think I may have discovered something in the queue search. If the search terms are consecutive in the name you can search both simultaneously.

Example queue listing:
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (1937) BD50 USA-Signature Collection ANIMATION ADVENTURE DISNEY -BluDragon

I can search the terms "snow white" and it works. But if I try to search for "snow dwarfs" it does not. Seems as long as the search terms are consecutive in the queue name, the search works. if not, it doesn't. But History searches work fine.