Sabnzb not working

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
flow90

Sabnzb not working

Post by flow90 »

Hi there, I have used Sabnzb for some years now and never had any issues. I am now travelling for a few months and I believe that this has for some reason messed with Sabnzb. I am based in Europe and currently travelling in Mexico. A few days ago I tried downloading something off of Geek and it showed a message "Probable account sharing". Since then it just won't work anymore. I even changed to a new provider (Eweka) and it still won't let me download, it just aborts due to Missing Articles, even with the Sabnzb test download. I've tried using other downloaders (Newslazer) and had no issues downloading, so I believe the issue is with Sabnzb. Many thanks in advance for any help!
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sabnzb not working

Post by safihre »

I think you should remove all server configurations from SABNZBD and add them again. But only basic settings: hostname, username and password. Then try the test download.
And to be sure, are you using 4.1.0?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
flow90

Post by flow90 »

Thanks. Yes I've done that and yes I'm using 4.1.0, but that hasn't fixed the issue.
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

Then I'm not sure. Sounds like your ip address is changing so the server is blocking you. Or maybe somebody or somewhere else your account is also being used.
There is not much SABnzbd can do about that.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
flow90

Post by flow90 »

Yeah that's actually what I thought as well, hence why I changed usenet providers and I only posted here because with other downloaders it works perfectly fine... but thanks anyways for looking into it!