_failed_ dirs in Completed dir

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
dandirk

_failed_ dirs in Completed dir

Post by dandirk »

I am running Sonarr + sabnzb dockers on unraid.

Seems when ever post DL processing fails (usually corrupt rar), the dir in Completed is renamed to _FAILED_dlname, and there is often a media file which I assume is the output until the error. It often will play but size isn't exact, can't FF or jump via my player, so certainly seems like something went wrong.

These then tend to accumulate and fill the drive...

Been trying to figure out a way to have them cleaned up instead of periodically going in there and just deleting them. Figure something is off with my setup somewhere.

Sonarr does see these failures and most times another DL is performed, completed and processed successfully by Sab.

Have tried deleting the "failed" history records as some posts suggest this will remove the folder as well, but that hasn't worked for me. There also isn't a 1:1 failed record in history either. I suspect this might be because another dl with same name is completed properly, but just a guess.

The incomplete dir, never has a problem.

Any thoughts? Played around with settings in sonarr like remove failed from history without much impact. 
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: _failed_ dirs in Completed dir

Post by safihre »

Do you have Post process only verified jobs turned off?
Corrupt rars should have been caught during verification.
So these jobs show successfull verification?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
dandirk

Post by dandirk »

Yeah, post process only verified is on...

It appears so (but not terribly familiar with the logs)... Though not very detailed... it seems to be going well, then just the notifier failed...

Will have to enable dug it looks like... (also was having issues posting the log text...
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Post by safihre »

You can also send the logs to me at [email protected].
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate