modification of history item totals display?

Want something added? Ask for it here.
OneCD

modification of history item totals display?

Post by OneCD »

Hi guys. :)

Using SABnzbd 4.2.1 on Debian 12.4 and it's all working very well. Nice job.

I noticed a short time ago, there's now an additional processing counter shown (with a cyan background), along with what appears to be the original history counter.

However, the display of these totals is a little confusing:

In this example, it looks (at least to my eyes) like the display is showing two items in the history list: “1” being processed (cyan background) and “1” completed (dark background).

In reality, there is only one; the one being processed.

Suggestion: can the history totals counter (on the right side) show only the finished jobs count?

Thank you.
Stuff I like: Apache bash cron DD-WRT Debian DNSMasq Entware FireFox GitHub ImageMagick Kate KDE LibreELEC Netrunner NFS NVIDIA OpenVPN Orvibo-S20 pfSense Python Raspberry-Pi RAID SABnzbd Transmission Usenet VirtualBox Watcher3 XFCE
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: modification of history item totals display?

Post by safihre »

That's actually a bit more complicated, as that counter is also used for pagination etc. And for other api callers.
It's indeed more '1 out of 1'.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate
OneCD

Re: modification of history item totals display?

Post by OneCD »

No worries, thanks @safihre. 👍
Stuff I like: Apache bash cron DD-WRT Debian DNSMasq Entware FireFox GitHub ImageMagick Kate KDE LibreELEC Netrunner NFS NVIDIA OpenVPN Orvibo-S20 pfSense Python Raspberry-Pi RAID SABnzbd Transmission Usenet VirtualBox Watcher3 XFCE