Post processing queue

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
wannesd

Post processing queue

Post by wannesd »

Hey,

just moved from nzbget to sabnzbd.

This morning I was greeted by some weird thing: SABwas pauzed because my download disk (1TB SSD) was full.
Upon further investigation, I see that there are a lot of files in the history tab, being processed one by one.
Now, some files need repairs, which takes up a long time, halting progress for all other files.

There are also files in there with statuses that would make them eligible to be moved on to the HDD by sonarr, if only SAB would mark them as processed.
The statuses are "Direct unpack: completed" and files which have status " waiting" , but have obviously failed (for example, size 0 B, all articles missing).

These files need to be dealt with asap, so sonarr can either move them out of the SSD when completed, or find a better NZB when failed.
However, none of this happens, because SAB is busy repairing another file in the queue.

My queue is now already at 80 files. When a file is encountered that needs repairing, it can take a very long time.
I would hope that there is a way to prioritize the PP queue? files needing repairs vs files not needing repairs?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Post processing queue

Post by safihre »

There is a limited mechanism for this, where it will first handle easy jobs before hard ones (needing repair).
However, to make sure the hard jobs still get done, we force 1 hard job for every 3 easy jobs.
We don't have the parallel mode that nzbget has, unfortunately.
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate