Sabnzbd File Access Issues After Update

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
kylepolens

Sabnzbd File Access Issues After Update

Post by kylepolens »

Hello,
I have a DS2413+ which has been running merrily away now for years using Sabnzbd and SickBeard.

Yesterday I had a few packages that needed updating which I did and Sabnzbd was one of them.
Today I have noticed that TV episodes that were previously downloading and being automatically sorted into the correct folder are now all just going into the download folder and not being sorted into the correct subfolder.

It seems that Sabnzbd is now no longer able to read its own configuration file and this is displayed as an error whenever a Tv episode is downloaded stating:

Could not read configuration file: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/usr/local/sabnzbd/var/scripts/autoProcessTV.cfg'

I have taken a look at the files permission and other files in this folder and they are below, whats caused this and what is the fix, any help would be greatly appreciated.

What account would sabnzbd run as I presume its as below if so why can it not read files for which is has access to, unless its now running under a different account?
safihre
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sabnzbd File Access Issues After Update

Post by safihre »

This is not a sabnzbd Config file, it's from some post processing script.
Are some screenshot missing?
If you like our support, check our special newsserver deal or donate at: https://sabnzbd.org/donate