Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
rascalli

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by rascalli »

Would it be possible to put a revision number in sickbeard ?
So that we can see at what verion we are , and then check on teh site what version the TAR or Zip is ?

Really loving this app, so want to stay up to date with latest stable versions
kian

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by kian »

midgetspy wrote:
kian wrote: if i would use black hole, would the nzb's still be categorised as tv shows, so that automatic renaming and moving files works?
You can make subfolders in your black hole dir using the name of the category to get automatic categorization.
hi midgetspy. gret app u bild there and thanks for the advice.
i just tried it but unfortunately it does not work for me. any suggestions?

i created a subfolder in my default blackhole (/nzb/tv)
and my category for tv shows in sabnzbd is tv and newzbin category is TV

first i thought it is case sensitive but still, it did not work...
eleazar

Post by eleazar »

I just got Sick Beard up and running (even though I still can't get the hash from nzbs.org to work) and I'm having a weird problem.

Whenever I tell Sick Beard to search for a missing episode (ie. the latest is S01E24, and I want it to grab S01E22).  It ALWAYS downloads the latest episode, S01E24.  It has done this now with the two shows I was missing episodes from. :(

Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks! :)
manolodf

Post by manolodf »

Last night it seems Sick Beard was finally able to talk to the nzbmatrix API.  But when i go into my Sabnzbd+ i saw a bunch of errors (Note that I had to go to black hole method since bin-req was failing with NZB to Sabnzbd since its a tar.gz file instead of an .nzb file)

Error: Invalid NZB file *******.nzb.gz, skipping (reason=syntax error, line=1)

Any clue whats going on, anyone else get this as well?  Why does sick beard elect to download the .nzb.gz as well from nzbmatrix when it can just get the .nzb file directly?
SirX

Post by SirX »

I'm trying to get sick beard to watch for shows, but I get this error when I press submit when I add a show:

Code: Select all

TVDB error, unable to search for show title/info: Told to clean cache dir cache/tvdb but it does not exist
Any ideas?
manolodf

Post by manolodf »

An Update:

When I switched it for Sick Beard to send to Sabnzbd for NZBMatrix it then started working fine, sent the nzb etc.  The only problem was that for that show it downloaded the wrong version, it got the x264 version of the file even when i have settings that I want the SD xvid/divx version.  Perhaps there is another bug in searching the nzbmatrix.

I also see these errors repeatedly in Sick Beard:
2010-05-25 03:47:18.530000 QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: Show is already in database, not adding the TVRage info
2010-05-25 03:47:43.077000 QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: TVRage doesn't have all the required info for this show

The issue now is I had to turn off bin-req because since that one only works with black hole, and apparently nzbmatrix only works sending directly to sab i cant have both on at the same time.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

eleazar wrote: I just got Sick Beard up and running (even though I still can't get the hash from nzbs.org to work) and I'm having a weird problem.

Whenever I tell Sick Beard to search for a missing episode (ie. the latest is S01E24, and I want it to grab S01E22).  It ALWAYS downloads the latest episode, S01E24.  It has done this now with the two shows I was missing episodes from. :(

Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks! :)
So you have set the files to missing ?
Do they show up as missing episode in episode tab ??
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

manolodf wrote: An Update:
When I switched it for Sick Beard to send to Sabnzbd for NZBMatrix it then started working fine, sent the nzb etc.  The only problem was that for that show it downloaded the wrong version, it got the x264 version of the file even when i have settings that I want the SD xvid/divx version.  Perhaps there is another bug in searching the nzbmatrix.
Was it named right on nzb-matrix ? was it in the right category ?
manolodf

Post by manolodf »

The name seems fine, though I dont understand your questions? 

On Sab it is on the right category (TV) But when you search nzb in nzbmatrix its under TV: HD not the TV: Xvid/Divx category if that is what you were asking, which tells me that sick beard just looked in the wrong place or took the very first one instead of really pinning down the SD version of it.  The show i looked for was a show that airs on Saturday Night and happens to be Live.

I really think it has some issues on the search of NZB Matrix though.  Another example of another show it got the German Dubbed Version for some reason. Which I was shocked, so i had to manually get it from nzbmatrix.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

yep I indeed ment the category on NZBMatrix
So your sjow & overal quality are set to SD ? 
Not Best or Any ?

Indeed seems very strange.

About LAnguage .. not sure how that works .. as in Sickbeard we cannot selecht language / subs , might be a nice new feature

I use : NZBs.org , and that works perfect. (unfortunately registration is closed)
manolodf

Post by manolodf »

Yes, unfortunately registration is indeed closed, and well the only thing i can figur eis if we can put an exception where we put the words separated by commas like german, dutch etc that way if that comes up in the search get the next one. 

I do have it set to SD and not ANY or Best as you state. Which is why ii Was shocked, i even deleted them and searched again from sickbeard and same result, it came with the 2 2gb versions instead of the 400mb versions.  The x.264 instead of the xvid/divx etc.  The category was fine in nzbmatrix so it must have something it missed.  If there are any logs you want me to send or any debug to do I would be glad to in that specific example since I am confident if i delete it and search again the same result will happen.
Stitch

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by Stitch »

SirX wrote: I'm trying to get sick beard to watch for shows, but I get this error when I press submit when I add a show:

Code: Select all

TVDB error, unable to search for show title/info: Told to clean cache dir cache/tvdb but it does not exist
Any ideas?
I have the same problem.

anyone have a solution? I considered my sickbeard.db not being writable but it seems to be fine.
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

what show & what settings are you using ... I might wanna try it to see what happens for me.
manolodf

Post by manolodf »

I sent it to you via PM since we cant post show names here.  I posted a very heavy hint above tho  ;)

Let me know what other info you need and I would be glad to get it for you.
spazzed

Post by spazzed »

I think most of the issues right now are in changes to the nzbMatrix API.  They are still working on it and changing it so expect there to be some delay while sickbeard updates to the new API.  I'm getting 90% of things correctly right now but there are still some weird issues happening.  Sickbeard seems to be doing it's job but the API seems to be returning some very odd results.

One problem that I know is going to be an issue is that sickbeard doesn't sense when it's just adding a SAMPLE or SAMPLEFIX release.  I've had a few shows today download the SAMPLES instead of the actual episode.  sickbeard should double check that the size of the post is an a reasonable range for the type of release (SD/HD) that it is.