Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
jimcando

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by jimcando »

midgetspy wrote: Ah you guys are right, post processing from sab was still broken. It should be fixed in the latest source now.
Thankyou.
Just tried the lastest one, and I no longer get the error. I am however getting a different one :P
Apr-06 07:21:56 ERROR    POSTPROCESSER :: Automatic post-processing attempted but dir  doesn't exist
Could just be something wrong on my end, but I think I've set it up correctly, it can find the file easily, and knows where it should go, according to the log. And the directory the file is stored, and the target directory definatly do exist :/

Here's the log (I changed the name of the show): http://pastebin.com/LxwkzA1A

I'll keep playing with it and the error log, just wondered if you knew how to fix it...
Last edited by jimcando on April 7th, 2010, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
midgetspy

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by midgetspy »

That error has nothing to do with manual post processing or post processing from SAB. It's saying that you have enabled automatic post processing but your TV Download Dir doesn't exist. You'll get that every 10 minutes until you either put in a valid dir or disable automatic post processing. Note that there's a 7 minute gap in the log between the first part and the error...
scope

Post by scope »

midgetspy: Every night around 3am my SB log has alot of entries for QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE.. What is this for?
munchit

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by munchit »

Hi,

I'm pretty sure I've nearly got it sorted, however looking through the log, the TV show I was looking for was found and sent to SAB, however I see the following error:

Code: Select all

Apr-07 09:58:39 ERROR    SEARCH :: Unable to connect to SAB: [Errno socket error] [Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
Nothing in the Web view shows anything and as per the above, nothing has been passed to SAB.

The only thing I can see of note is that in the Episode Download config I haven't entered a username and password for SAB - mainly because I don't use one. Do i need to?

Ok, i'm an arse... i had for some reason put the wrong IP address in fro SAB... d'oh! Now seems to work fine!!!!

Thanks though, looks like a great product!

Munchit
Last edited by munchit on April 7th, 2010, 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
penguin47

Post by penguin47 »

OK, I am still trying to figure out what I am doing wrong with snatching NZBs.  Lets say I am trying to grab Johnbob - 1x01 - Johnbob from NZBMatrix.  When I do, I get a file that is anywhere from 1-25kb and when opened with wordpad looks like qûÎÏÿÃß~øzÿïþ or something.  This happens when SB tries to get them automatically or when I hit search next to the title.  It works just fine when I go to Matrix and DL straight from the site.  Also, if I uncheck matrix and just have nzbs.org checked, no matter which show I search for, it will not find anything.  Even if I go to the site and can see it on the site, it does not find anything.  Do I have a setting wrong somewhere?  Am I just a complete idiot?  Thanks!
freeze

Post by freeze »

Just wanted to leave a quick THANK YOU to midgetspy for releasing and maintaining this...I have looked at a lot of tv download helpers in the last years and this is by far the best/most stable.

Well done!
b1scu1t
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by b1scu1t »

A few things to keep in mind, there was a bug in the nzbmatrix site where the nzb downloads were not working properly, supposedly the site admins have fixed this bug and it seems to be working fine.

Depending on how your Sickbeard is configured to pass the latest nzb to SAB(via direct url), there is a bug in SABnzbd which prevents it from parsing and downloading the nzb.  I would suggest you use the blackhole feature to drop the nzb in the watch folder directory.  This works just fine for me.

b1scu1t
penguin47 wrote: OK, I am still trying to figure out what I am doing wrong with snatching NZBs.  Lets say I am trying to grab Johnbob - 1x01 - Johnbob from NZBMatrix.  When I do, I get a file that is anywhere from 1-25kb and when opened with wordpad looks like qûÎÏÿÃß~øzÿïþ or something.  This happens when SB tries to get them automatically or when I hit search next to the title.  It works just fine when I go to Matrix and DL straight from the site.  Also, if I uncheck matrix and just have nzbs.org checked, no matter which show I search for, it will not find anything.  Even if I go to the site and can see it on the site, it does not find anything.  Do I have a setting wrong somewhere?  Am I just a complete idiot?  Thanks!
ontrose

Post by ontrose »

hmmm something is wrong with the post processing, i cant get it to work in the latest build but i have no idea of whats wrong...
on build 443: SB sends an episode to sab dl it and sab runs the script and nothing happens
on build 438: SB sends an episode to sab dl it and sab runs the script and processes it tho it wont delete the original folder eaven with the keep folder unchecked.
I have tried with the post processing files from build 443 in 338 but still the same thing and if i try to run 443 with 338 post files nothing happens.
running windows 7 if that helps, but i really dont know...
munchit

Post by munchit »

Ok an actual question now, not my own idiocy!

The program appears to have worked exactly as I wanted... which is fantastic - thanks!

However, one tiny issue, in the processing it has created a new folder Season 6, when Season 06 already existed.... is there any option to change the season folders it creates - I can't see anything obvious? Not a major problem until a show gets to Season 10, then Windows sorting goes a bit awry.

Cheers

Munchit
jayhawk785
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by jayhawk785 »

If sickbeard is doing the post processing/renaming instead of sab, you might see these results.  I changed it to allow sab to handle everything--i think default options are for sickbeard to handle a lot of the renaming.  I'm not certain if this is what you are seeing as well, but check processing:

Config> episode downloads > (post processing)

"The folder where your download client puts your TV downloads
(only needed if you're not using SAB post processing OR
if SAB and Sick Beard are on different PCs)"

uncheck all those...
oncl0ud9

Post by oncl0ud9 »

Wierd thing is happening to me ever since I started using this program. I have to reinput my TV Shows everytime I start Sick Beard. Even if the sickbeard.db file is there it isn't picking up my shows. Any Suggestions?
gbdesai

Post by gbdesai »

You don't have the database on a RAM drive do you?
jimcando

Post by jimcando »

midgetspy wrote: That error has nothing to do with manual post processing or post processing from SAB. It's saying that you have enabled automatic post processing but your TV Download Dir doesn't exist. You'll get that every 10 minutes until you either put in a valid dir or disable automatic post processing. Note that there's a 7 minute gap in the log between the first part and the error...
OK, but whyh is it not even attempting to rename and move the file?
It gets as far as
Apr-06 07:34:23 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-11 :: The ultimate destination for C:\Users\Joey\Documents\downloads\incomplete\Show.S06E10.HDTV.XviD-NoTV.1\Show.0610.hdtv.xvid-notv.avi is Z:\Show\Season 6\6x10 - Episode Name.avi
and seemingly gives up?
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

scope wrote: midgetspy: Every night around 3am my SB log has alot of entries for QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE.. What is this for?

It's manually updating all your shows from TVDB.
munchit

Post by munchit »

A random feature request to throw your way...

I use www.tvrage.com to get info about tv shows, it has RSS feeds for your favourites if you're registered - is there any way you could look to integrate that to pull in the shows to look for list? I find it a useful site to read up on shows i might like, if i then add it to my favourite shows and Sick Beard could then pull that through via RSS to add as a new show that would be excellent!

All that said, it seems to be working stunningly at the moment - thanks!