Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
oncl0ud9

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by oncl0ud9 »

gbdesai wrote: You don't have the database on a RAM drive do you?
nope
midgetspy

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by midgetspy »

munchit wrote: A random feature request to throw your way...

I use www.tvrage.com to get info about tv shows, it has RSS feeds for your favourites if you're registered - is there any way you could look to integrate that to pull in the shows to look for list? I find it a useful site to read up on shows i might like, if i then add it to my favourite shows and Sick Beard could then pull that through via RSS to add as a new show that would be excellent!

All that said, it seems to be working stunningly at the moment - thanks!
That's something I'd like to do eventually but not for quite a while.
oncl0ud9 wrote:
gbdesai wrote: You don't have the database on a RAM drive do you?
nope
Assuming Sick Beard creates the sickbeard.db file while it's running then it must be something on your OS that's removing it later.
jimcando

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration, more

Post by jimcando »

oncl0ud9 wrote: Wierd thing is happening to me ever since I started using this program. I have to reinput my TV Shows everytime I start Sick Beard. Even if the sickbeard.db file is there it isn't picking up my shows. Any Suggestions?
I noticed this to. There should be a 'tvshow.nfo' file in each directory, make sure  they're not being deleted.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Hmm. Can you do this:

1) Close Sick Beard
2) Delete or rename your sickbeard.log and sickbeard.db
3) Start Sick Beard, add a single show. Wait until the show is done adding, and restart Sick Beard
4) Assuming the show isn't there anymore, close Sick Beard and email me your sickbeard.db and sickbeard.log file. If it is there, what did you do differently when they were disappearing?
jimcando

Post by jimcando »

I'm still not able to get Sick Beard to rename and move the downloaded files. I just tried setting it up again from scratch using a different computer and different files, and it still does the same thing: :(
Apr-07 20:13:33 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-4 :: The ultimate destination for D:\Documents\downloads\complete\TV.Show.S01E19.HDTV.XviD-LOL\TV.Show.S01E19.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi is D:\TV\TV Show\Season 1\1x19 - Episode Name.avi
Apr-07 20:13:33 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-4 :: Existing result: 0
and then nothing. The files are just left where they were downloaded by SANnzbd.

Has anyone got it to work?
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Looking at the code it looks impossible for the log to end there... can you paste the lines after that in your sickbeard.log? Does it work if you process them manually?
jimcando

Post by jimcando »

That is literally the last line of the log.

I did a manual post-process yesterday, with an earlier build and it did work, just tried it now however and it gives this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 660, in respond
  File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyo", line 193, in __call__
  File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 25, in __call__
  File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 561, in processEpisode
  File "sickbeard\processTV.pyo", line 188, in processDir
  File "sickbeard\processTV.pyo", line 408, in processFile
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, NoneType found
The log from the time I click 'Process' is here: http://pastebin.com/tynE5squ
It does exactly the same thing as automatic post-processing, stopping in the same place.
midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Oh, I thought you were using the latest source. That error is fixed but not in a windows build yet.

http://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/ ... 36fb49f668
jimcando

Post by jimcando »

Ah, sorry. Just tried it again with build 444 and it works.

I set out yesterday to look for a program to search for, download and sort TV shows, thinking it wouldn't be possible and I found Sick Beard. I love it :D
Di6iTAL

Post by Di6iTAL »

Well I just cant seem to get this working properly.  I've updated to latest, turned off sorting in SAB, only adding one folder for now with the series being 6 eps in, post processing is turned on in Sick Beard

The "downloads" count wont update on the homepage unless i remove the series and add it again.  Going into the series itself they are listed and I'm able to rename but it wont update.  Post processing also doesn't seem to be working for me either.

It seems pretty straight forward and I believe I have all the options set correctly.  Let me know if there's anything else I can provide.

Thanks again

midgetspy

Post by midgetspy »

Di6iTAL wrote: Well I just cant seem to get this working properly.  I've updated to latest, turned off sorting in SAB, only adding one folder for now with the series being 6 eps in, post processing is turned on in Sick Beard

The "downloads" count wont update on the homepage unless i remove the series and add it again.  Going into the series itself they are listed and I'm able to rename but it wont update.  Post processing also doesn't seem to be working for me either.

It seems pretty straight forward and I believe I have all the options set correctly.  Let me know if there's anything else I can provide.

Thanks again
Um... I need to know exactly, specifically, what Sick Beard does not do that you expect it to do, I need to know exactly what steps you took to try to make it work, what version/OS you're using, and I need to see a log of you trying to do it and it not working. It sounds like you have a number of problems so maybe pick one and we can try to solve it first.
ScottAllyn

Post by ScottAllyn »

That's like 3 updates in the last 24 hours. You're a freakin' machine, midget! Take the rest of the night off! :D
Hyperal

Post by Hyperal »

I was still having a bit of trouble with post-processing with 444, so I trashed the old config and started over and now works perfect.  I must have had something conflicting.

*edited to remove a stupid question that I figured out*
Last edited by Hyperal on April 7th, 2010, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ontrose

Post by ontrose »

Hyperal wrote: I was still having a bit of trouble with post-processing with 444, so I trashed the old config and started over and now works perfect.  I must have had something conflicting.

*edited to remove a stupid question that I figured out*
Did the same thing and now it seams like everything is working as it should, tnx!
munchit

Re: Sick Beard (ALPHA) - Download/sort/rename episodes, XBMC/growl integration,

Post by munchit »

midgetspy wrote:
munchit wrote: A random feature request to throw your way...

I use www.tvrage.com to get info about tv shows, it has RSS feeds for your favourites if you're registered - is there any way you could look to integrate that to pull in the shows to look for list? I find it a useful site to read up on shows i might like, if i then add it to my favourite shows and Sick Beard could then pull that through via RSS to add as a new show that would be excellent!

All that said, it seems to be working stunningly at the moment - thanks!
That's something I'd like to do eventually but not for quite a while.
Great, no rush as it works well at the moment but that would be great.

Thanks