nzbmatrix.com/nzbs.org/newznab automated movie downloader

Come up with a useful post-processing script? Share it here!
thesystem

Re: nzbmatrix.com/nzbs.org automated movie downloader

Post by thesystem »

It's probably because on line 1513 it says:

Code: Select all

nzbs_imdb_json="http://app.imdb.com/title/maindetails?api=v1&appid=iphone1&locale=en_US&timestamp=1286888328&tconst=" + nzbmatrix_imdb_tt_number + "&sig=app1"
which I think should be:

nzbs_imdb_json="http://app.imdb.com/title/maindetails?api=v1&appid=iphone1&locale=en_US&timestamp=1286888328&tconst=" + nzbs_imdb_tt_number + "&sig=app1"
But I don't know how to compile a python script yet. If I figure out how, I'll see if this fixes it and post it here, unless Binhex replies here sooner.
binhex

Post by binhex »

thesystem wrote: It's probably because on line 1513 it says:

nzbs_imdb_json="http://app.imdb.com/title/maindetails?api=v1&appid=iphone1&locale=en_US&timestamp=1286888328&tconst=" + nzbmatrix_imdb_tt_number + "&sig=app1"
which I think should be:

nzbs_imdb_json="http://app.imdb.com/title/maindetails?api=v1&appid=iphone1&locale=en_US&timestamp=1286888328&tconst=" + nzbs_imdb_tt_number + "&sig=app1"
But I don't know how to compile a python script yet. If I figure out how, I'll see if this fixes it and post it here, unless Binhex replies here sooner.
i was just debugging it when i saw your post, your quite right that is exactly the issue, i will do a quick compile and get the fixed copy up there.

thanks for your help thesystem

edit - all done guys grab 1.3.1 for the fix
Last edited by binhex on October 21st, 2010, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thesystem

Post by thesystem »

Everything works!  ;D
Awesome script, keep up the good work!
thesystem

Post by thesystem »

I've been reading the older posts in this thread, and I noticed it used to be possible to only download movies with defined languages. As far as I can see, this can't be done with the new version of your script. Is this because of the changes to the IMDB website, or would it be possible to get this back in the script?
binhex

Post by binhex »

thesystem wrote: I've been reading the older posts in this thread, and I noticed it used to be possible to only download movies with defined languages. As far as I can see, this can't be done with the new version of your script. Is this because of the changes to the IMDB website, or would it be possible to get this back in the script?
in version 1.2.0 and earlier i was web scraping the imdb wesite, this was tricky to code as it required complex regex to do correct matching, i then learnt that imdb have a api that the iphone and android mobiles use which returns a json formated file, this means i dont need to do any complex regex's and the results are exact matches, its also slightly more future proof as the api will be around for quite some time, whereas any coding changes to the imdb website mean that the regex's in the script may need to be changed.

the downside to using the api is that i cannot get any data returned for country or language and thus ive had to drop support for this feature. if your after only matching on english movies only then you could register on nzbmatrix as this does have support to match "english only" results whereas nzbs.org doesnt, so might be a solution for you?.

sorry for the delay in replying, real life getting in the way and all that :-)
ceruleanx

Post by ceruleanx »

Ok found bit of an odd issue relating to nzbmatrix search strings. Ive previously had this script up and running like clockwork however now if I include the term 'dvdrip' in the nzbmatrix search string the script fails with:

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0x96 in position 27: ordinal not in range(128)

if i simply delete the three characters 'rip' we are all good. Have tried saving the config.ini file in UTF8 and ANSI no dice..

Going to try using the source code version see where I get...
http://eric.themoritzfamily.com/2008/11 ... d-unicode/
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

ceruleanx wrote: Ok found bit of an odd issue relating to nzbmatrix search strings. Ive previously had this script up and running like clockwork however now if I include the term 'dvdrip' in the nzbmatrix search string the script fails with:

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0x96 in position 27: ordinal not in range(128)

if i simply delete the three characters 'rip' we are all good. Have tried saving the config.ini file in UTF8 and ANSI no dice..

Hey ceruleanx

This problem is more the RSS feeds fault then the script itself. It seems that there is stranger characters in the RSS feed

for example

The Joneses (2010) – [David Duchovny, Demi Moore] DVDRip XviD

where the - turns into a strange character in the rss feed which causes the error. I usually just wait it out.

J03
binhex

Post by binhex »

ceruleanx wrote: Ok found bit of an odd issue relating to nzbmatrix search strings. Ive previously had this script up and running like clockwork however now if I include the term 'dvdrip' in the nzbmatrix search string the script fails with:

hmm interesting, can you post the content of your error log traceback
J03 8LACK

Post by J03 8LACK »

[/quote]

Hey Binhex
I think this was caused by the Language filters being down they where fixed OCT 30 2010 but the feeds are still mess with strange characters. I think it should fix itself.

J03
ceruleanx

Post by ceruleanx »

Trace back is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1368, in <module>
Running sourcecode it appears to be this fragment failing:

nzbmatrix_movietitle.encode("utf-8") + "\n"
Now the weird thing is its all is working on my test setup in pydev but not on the other box (same search string, although subtly different config). Ill do a bit more tonight to find out what gives. Seems like it could be my problem!
ceruleanx

Post by ceruleanx »

J03 8LACK wrote:

Hey ceruleanx

This problem is more the RSS feeds fault then the script itself. It seems that there is stranger characters in the RSS feed

for example

The Joneses (2010) – [David Duchovny, Demi Moore] DVDRip XviD

where the - turns into a strange character in the rss feed which causes the error. I usually just wait it out.

J03
J03 I think you're on to something here, not sure of the resolution. Odd that its working in pydev.

<var>                                                <contents>                                                                          <type>
nzbmatrix_movietitle                           Code 46 (2004) DVDRip XviD – Awesome Sci Fi Thriller            <type 'str'>
nzbmatrix_movietitle.encode("utf-8")    Error: NZBMatrix Search Page Error
binhex

Post by binhex »

J03 8LACK wrote:

Hey Binhex
I think this was caused by the Language filters being down they where fixed OCT 30 2010 but the feeds are still mess with strange characters. I think it should fix itself.

J03
[/quote]

hi J03 and ceruleanx, thanks for your posts, i think ive managed to pinpoint the issue, basically i was not encoding the index sites movie title to utf early enough on in my script, and i think possibly the action of it printing to screen and/or printing to log file caused the issue. in any case ive now just run a test using the string "dvdrip" against nzbmatrix and all seems fine to me. i have also done some other tweaks so i will release this sometime soon as ver 1.3.2 so keep an eye out for it. please can you both test the new release and let me know if the issue still exists.

cheers guys  ;D

binhex.
Last edited by binhex on November 11th, 2010, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
binhex

Post by binhex »

ok new version posted 1.3.2 as always please make sure if upgrading that you check out the sample config.ini and modify your live config.ini to match any changes otherwise you will run into errors.

if any probs please post the contents of the error log.

cheers and have a good weekend guys!.

binhex.
ceruleanx

Post by ceruleanx »

Tested and working using new release and new config file.

Perfect!

Cheers binhex!
G7FHA

Post by G7FHA »

I am struggling to get this working on my windows 7 pc.

I followed the instructions and renamed the file to config.ini

I am getting the following error:

D:\dist>"auto movie downloader.exe"
Error: NZBMatrix Search Page Function
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 1426, in
  File "auto movie downloader.py", line 42, in error_logging
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'F:\\Scripts\\Logs\\Errors\\auto_movie_do
wnloader_error.log'

I made sure my NZB Matrix username and password is correct, along with my file paths. I did however not alter the movie folder path for hd dir2 and sd dir2, because I keep my hd files in 1 folder and the same with my sd files.

Here is how I filled out the command.ini:

#----------------- Sabnzbd Folder Definitions ------------

#put your own folder names below as specified in sabnzbd+
watch_dir="H:\Users\Living Room\AppData\Roaming\GrabIt\\"
nzb_dir="E:\SABNZB Incomplete\\"
completed_dir="D:\Completed Downloads\\"

#----------------- Movie Folder Definit0ions --------------

#put your own root folder names below to specify the location of your hd collection (can span multiple drives)
movies_hd_dir1="\\NAQSERV\HD and Blu Ray Movies\\"
                                                                                                                                                                      movies_hd_dir2="H:\\Videos\\H264 Format\\HD Rips\\Movies\\Scene\\"

#put your own root folder names below to specify the location of your sd collection (can span multiple drives)
movies_sd_dir1="\\NAQSERV\DVDs\\"
movies_sd_dir2="D:\\Videos\\XVID Format\\DVD Rips\\Movies\\Scene\\"

#----------------- IMDB Favorite Definitions -------------------

#define the favorite Director List (use | to seperate items)
FavDir="My Fav Director"

#define the favorite actor list (use | to seperate items)
FavActor="My Fav Actor"

#define the favorite character list (use | to seperate items)
FavChar="My Fav Character"

#define the favorite title list (use | to seperate items)
FavTitle="My Fav Title"

#----------------- IMDB Good Definitions --------------------

#define the accepted genres (use | to seperate items)
#valid values:- Action, Adventure, Animation, Biography, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Family, Fantasy, Film-Noir, Game-Show, History, Horror, Music, Musical, Mystery, News, Reality-TV, Romance, Sci-Fi, Short, Sport, Talk-Show, Thriller, War, Western
GoodGenre="My Good Genres"

#define the minimum rating for accepted genres (must be greater than GoodPreferredRatings)
#valid values:- 0.1 to 9.9
GoodGeneralRatings=7.0

#define the minimum votes to download
#valid values:- 1000 to 99999
GoodVotes=10000

#define the minimum year to download (must be less than QueueDate)
#valid values:- 1900 to 2999
GoodDate=1980

I am lost as to why I am having this problem and could really use some help. Thank You!
Last edited by G7FHA on December 5th, 2010, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.