CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
nomar383
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents!

Post by nomar383 »

RuudBurger wrote: @nomar383
Follow the ticket for the progress: http://couchpotato.lighthouseapp.com/pr ... on&filter=
Awesome! I see you have milestones on lighthouse as well, I assume you're not planning on putting a date next to any of those?
SABCommand for iPad Developer
SABConnect for Safari 5 Developer

Bug Tracking:
http://redmine.kalenhansen.com

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/SABCommand
a5tr0b0y

Post by a5tr0b0y »

Great app. I'm having some trouble with CP not finding results on nzbmatrix, even though there seems to be valid matches. Movie is "Samson and Delilah" (2009), DVD-Rip.

21:50:18 DEBUG [.lib.provider.yarr.search] Searching for movie: Samson and Delilah
21:50:18 DEBUG [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Removing cache tt1340123-2
21:50:18 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?userna ... &english=0
21:50:19 INFO  [lib.provider.movie.search] Getting extra movie info for Samson and Delilah.

There are two results in this search that look like they should match, but nothing gets snatched, and there's no further log messages relating to this search. I'm running the latest version (37ab2a2). Any tips?
rascalli

Post by rascalli »

what is your retention setting ? As these 2 are pretty old
a5tr0b0y

Post by a5tr0b0y »

rascalli wrote: what is your retention setting ? As these 2 are pretty old
Thank you rascalli, that was indeed the problem. I hadn't noticed that setting until now.
RuudBurger

Post by RuudBurger »

The next step to get CouchPotato more organized, is creating it's own "forum". Now, I always felt a forum is to "heavy" for CouchPotato.
Here is where Tender comes in. It connects nicely with Lighthouse (the ticket system I moved to) and so I want to move all discussions/problems/suggestions etc to Tender. This way every discussion can have it's own topic, I can mark discussions solved. People don't have to scan through 100+ pages to solve a problem that way ;)
No more "could you create a ticket for that please?"! I can easily create tickets from within a discussion itself. Easy peasy.

Of course the forums still can be used, but will be less cluttered with Q&A.
The new "support forum" can be found at http://couchpotato.tenderapp.com

But I need your help! It would be nice to have a few people who can help me with support. Just responding on the more "basic" questions, or pointing them in the right direction. So if you like to help, give me a PM!
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
Glave

Post by Glave »

I've been tinkering for a bit now and cannot get categories to recognize things from couchpotato. How do you guys set sabnzbd to process your couchpotato downloads? Or just movies in general?

EDIT: Scratch that, found the setting in couchpotato.
Last edited by Glave on March 16th, 2011, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sacretagent

Post by sacretagent »

Hi ruudburger

can you put the year in the snatched titles ?
if you have for example the pink panther from 1978 and the pink panther from 2004 in there then it is guess work which really finished and should be clicked to be marked finished

Thanks
rig1:
w7 64 ult
I5-760 - 8gb hypX kings DDR3- Asus p7p55d
6 x 1 Tb wd gr EARS raid 5
2 x 640GB Sata3 raid1 Os
adaptec 2 * 500gb raid0 SAB

Rig2
W7 64 ult
core 2 duo - P5q-em - 4 gb corsair ddr2
6 x 1TB wd EADS raid5
adaptec 2* 500 gb samsung raid 1 OS

Rig3
unraid 10tb
p5b-plus
fafoulon

Post by fafoulon »

Hi,

I made an extension for Safari to be able to download from IMDB (the same way than the Firefox Userscript is working)

http://couchpotato.fafoulon.fr/

Don't hesitate to tell me any bugs or improvement request
randyharris

Post by randyharris »

fafoulon wrote: Hi,

I made an extension for Safari to be able to download from IMDB (the same way than the Firefox Userscript is working)

http://couchpotato.fafoulon.fr/

Don't hesitate to tell me any bugs or improvement request
Excellent!

suggestion: adding MetaCritic.com also.
tiwas

Post by tiwas »

I was planning on trying couchpotato again, but...is it possible to have a mode where matches are saved in some sort of queue? I found there were a lot of erroneous downloads, and being able to manually accept or deny a match would be great. Especially for my quota ;)
minimeh

Post by minimeh »

Version 0.6.0 RC1 supports putting a file into the regular queue with priority of paused. In that state, you have to manually initiate the download by resuming, which sounds like what you want.
tiwas

Post by tiwas »

minimeh wrote: Version 0.6.0 RC1 supports putting a file into the regular queue with priority of paused. In that state, you have to manually initiate the download by resuming, which sounds like what you want.
Thanks! I'll have to try that, then - will help with downloading heaps of useless data ;)
MortenSJ

Post by MortenSJ »

Great plugin, i just installed it and it works fine :)

Allthough i'm having a little trouble getting the movies to get Snatched. When i try to search on e.g. nzbmatrix i see some of the movies i added to Couchpotato, but they are not getting snatched.
kcmoney13

Post by kcmoney13 »

Hey all,

I first off want to apologize if this has been answered a 1000 times but I have been reading for the past 4 days straight and cant seem to get a couple things figured out. I am on a mission of setting up an automated nzb setup with sickbeard, sabnzbd and couch potato; all used with XBMC on windows 7. I seem to have sickbeard and sab setup just fine. Its moving files after completion into the right directory and what not.

My questions are with CP. It is connecting to Sab with no issues and downloading the nzb. My issue now is that when completed a couple things are not happening:

1) when file is being finished downloading does CP automatically mark the file as downloaded? Or do we have to check the green checkbox?

2) For the life of me I can't figure out why after completion the folder is not being moved to my attached E:\Movies folder. I have the checkbox checked under "renaming" and the movie destination set to "E:\Movies" but it will just not go. The renaming part seems to be working fine. All that is left in the folder when done is the .mkv and the .mkv sample. (which I would love to auto delete the sample as well.

Sorry for the rant but I have loved the system so far and have read through this forum and the XBMC forum and for the life of me can't figure it out. The crappy part is to test I have to totally download another movie just to see if its working. Is this this best setup? I know the sickbeard way worked fine but don't see how to do this with movies. Thanks so much in advance. I normally wouldn't ask in a long thread like this but don't know what else to do.

Thanks
Kris
clambert

Post by clambert »

Edit: Nevermind.  I misread your post.
Last edited by clambert on April 8th, 2011, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.