Unrarring failes on unix.

Report & discuss bugs found in SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
kaosfere

Unrarring failes on unix.

Post by kaosfere »

I'm seeing this problem with both beta4 and beta5.  I hadn't used the previous version in a while, but I don't recall it being an issue.

All file downloads hang at the unrarring stage.  This is the message left in the server log:

Code: Select all

2008-05-13 09:02:50,245::INFO::[postproc] Par2 check finished on VMware Fusion 1.1.1.72241[nzbmatrix.com].nzb
Exception in thread Thread-1:Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/threading.py", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
    self.run()  File "/home/mythtv/bin/sabnzb/sabnzbd/postproc.py", line 133, in run    complete_dir = create_dirs(os.path.join(self.complete_dir, nzo.get_cat()))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/posixpath.py", line 60, in join    if b.startswith('/'):AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'startswith'
I'm gathering this has to do something with checking for category directories, but my knowledge of Python isn't strong enough to know how to go about fixiing it.

This is an up-to-date Hardy Heron system with Python 2.5.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Unrarring failes on unix.

Post by shypike »

Looks like a programming error.
I think this only occurs when you have 1) enabled 'use newzbin category folders' 2) download something from a non-newzbin source.
Work-around: use the user-defined categories instead and/or just disable the 'newzbin category folders' feature.

Will be fixed before next release.
Last edited by shypike on May 13th, 2008, 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.