Download Movie file. But can't find it anywhere. Catogery was default and didn't have that catogery

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
kraker1985

Download Movie file. But can't find it anywhere. Catogery was default and didn't have that catogery

Post by kraker1985 »

Morning, I was downloading alot of files. But forget to add a catogery. This is the path : /config/Downloads/complete/The.... but i can't find the file in download/complete. The catogey was set to default but i don't have that. forget to set to movie. Where can i find these files to set in the right map?
jcfp
Release Testers
Release Testers

Re: Download Movie file. But can't find it anywhere. Catogery was default and didn't have that catogery

Post by jcfp »

The default category always exists (see config -> Categories) and determines what to do with jobs that aren't subject to a user-defined category. If the default category has no specific Folder/Path set for file storage, the location defaults to whatever is set in config -> Folders, which in turn defaults to somewhere in your homedir (the exact location depends on the operating system and is displayed in the web interface).

The download history records where sabnzbd stored the downloaded files. Whatever happens with the files after downloading/repairing/extraction completes (think post-processing scripts, 3rd-party applications, etc...) is impossible to tell for anyone but you though. Also note that on linux and unix filesystems are usually case-sensitive, so downloads and Downloads are two completely different things.