myNZB

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
peteo

Re: myNZB

Post by peteo »

Nzbindex.nl search support would be awesome. one of the best free nzb sites out there
gers1978

Re: Multiple servers and switching between them

Post by gers1978 »

dillytaint wrote:
Is there a way to switch between the 3 configured servers while inside the app?  I can only change by going into the settings and changing the default server.  If this isn't possible I'd like to request it, maybe by tapping the current server bar near the top would bring up the list to choose which one to connect to?

This app is awesome btw  :D
Totally agree, I hate having to go into MyNZBs iPhone settings page to switch servers, should be done in-app.
gers1978

Post by gers1978 »

I found a bug - if you try to scroll down/up your queue while the app says "Refreshing", it crashes back to the iPhone main menu.
fakeyfakerson

Post by fakeyfakerson »

So I have a question, I can no longer connect to sabnzbd remotely, within the app or within safari. My internal IP changed because I changed switches in my house, but my external is still the same. I checked all the info, the IP, port, and API key are all still correct, but for some reason it always times out when I try to connect. Under my sab settings I keep the host blank so it automatically chooses my IP, and the port 8080.

Edit: Figured it out, since my internal ip changed I had to change my port forwarding in my router from my old one to the new one.
Last edited by fakeyfakerson on November 26th, 2009, 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
sgmiller

Post by sgmiller »

I know this subject has been taken up here repeatedly but I cannot get my NZB to connect outside my local network. Settings:

Host: 79.193.xx.xxx (my IP)
Port 8080
username: (as in the app)
password (as in the app)
API Key ON
API Key (as in the app)
HTTPS Off

All the settings are the same as my config for local network access (except the IP of course) and I have no problem connecting on that network. I have my router set to forward port 8080 and I test to make sure my ISP is not blocking that port which it isn't.

So, if somebody could tell me what else to try and what I might have missed, that would be great.

NEVER MIND

First, I changed to Port 9090 and https
Second, I finally realized I was trying to NAT loop because I was connected on my Iphone WIFI

its working now
Last edited by sgmiller on December 7th, 2009, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blocker85

Post by blocker85 »

I feel like a complete moron, but all I get when I start the app is this screen:

And I can't figure out how to edit the settings.

What am I doing wrong?

I've already configured SABNZBD+ on my home server to be controlled remotely, so that part shouldn't be a problem if I can just get to the in-app settings!
MrAcid

Post by MrAcid »

blocker85 wrote: I feel like a complete moron, but all I get when I start the app is this screen:

And I can't figure out how to edit the settings.

What am I doing wrong?

I've already configured SABNZBD+ on my home server to be controlled remotely, so that part shouldn't be a problem if I can just get to the in-app settings!
Open the "Settings" App on your iPhone and scroll down, you should configure it over there..
fakeyfakerson

Post by fakeyfakerson »

Any updates coming for this?
Docproc

Post by Docproc »

I just came across this app too, it's really good. Well done.

I'd like to add my support to the requests for the ability to change the server being monitored from inside the app, rather than having to go via the iPhone Settings.

Glenn.
myNZB
Release Testers
Release Testers

Post by myNZB »

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update to let to know that 0.4 is in the works :). I would like to wish a happy christmas and new year to everyone :)

Thanks
moontan

Post by moontan »

any plans for an android app?
ianmen

Post by ianmen »

Great app !  Only it's a pitty  there's no binsearch.info support (or any other usenet search engine).
moontan

Post by moontan »

finally upgrade my iphone firmware so i could use the latest version of this

Seems like I can only view what i have bookmarked and delete them

how do you add a bookmark to the queue?

And also, some of the older stuff i have bookmarked appears near the bottom of the list and not near the top. Is there anything that can be done so that this doesnt happen. As by the time they appeared at the top of the list on mynzb, they would be gone off newzbin altogether.
Last edited by moontan on January 2nd, 2010, 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maussimo010

Post by maussimo010 »

I am just plain confused.

Bought the app.

It works great on my home network.

I cannot get it to connect remotely.

I have an apple airport extreme N router, the IP of my desktop i am trying to use SAB with is 192.168.2.11, and in the airport extreme, i have ALL of the ports for my desktop pc forwarded to 8080 for the 192.168.2.11 IP address (there are four port settings in the apple router: 2 public TCP and 2 private UDP)

IN THE MYnzb app, i have my external IP addy as the host, and port 8080 set with no user/pass

why can't i connect remotely?

I know Im beating a dead horse here, so tell me like Im five years old how to do this...I have read all 16 pages of this thread and still confused...

thanks a LOT in advance!

happy new year!
owine

Post by owine »

maussimo010 wrote: I am just plain confused.

Bought the app.

It works great on my home network.

I cannot get it to connect remotely.

I have an apple airport extreme N router, the IP of my desktop i am trying to use SAB with is 192.168.2.11, and in the airport extreme, i have ALL of the ports for my desktop pc forwarded to 8080 for the 192.168.2.11 IP address (there are four port settings in the apple router: 2 public TCP and 2 private UDP)

IN THE MYnzb app, i have my external IP addy as the host, and port 8080 set with no user/pass

why can't i connect remotely?

I know Im beating a dead horse here, so tell me like Im five years old how to do this...I have read all 16 pages of this thread and still confused...

thanks a LOT in advance!

happy new year!
Make sure SABnzbd is listening on 0.0.0.0 as opposed to localhost or 127.0.0.1.