small gui bugs

Questions and bug reports for Beta releases should be posted here.
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
binhex

small gui bugs

Post by binhex »

Version: 0.5.0 beta 5
Install-type:Windows zip
Skin (if applicable):Classic - Darkblue
Firewall Software: None
Are you using IPV6? No
Is the issue reproducible? Yes
Browser Version:- Firefox 3.5.6

hi guys i have decided to take the plunge and start switching over to version 0.5.0, im now running beta 5 and so far it seems pretty stable, got a couple of small gui bugs ive noticed, picky stuff so please forgive me :-).

1/ on the "Queue" tab there is no space between the end of the "Speed" text box and the text "KB/s" this is also true for the "Pause For" text box and "Min" text.
2/ on the "Queue" tab im seeing multiple separator lines on the first column labelled "Order".

i have attached a screenshot showing both of the above, i hope this helps guys!.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: small gui bugs

Post by shypike »

binhex wrote: 1/ on the "Queue" tab there is no space between the end of the "Speed" text box and the text "KB/s" this is also true for the "Pause For" text box and "Min" text.
2/ on the "Queue" tab im seeing multiple separator lines on the first column labelled "Order".
1: I'll add the spaces.
2. As soon as you have items in the queue, the first two columns get filled. Won't "fix" this for an empty queue.
binhex

Re: small gui bugs

Post by binhex »

shypike wrote:
binhex wrote: 1/ on the "Queue" tab there is no space between the end of the "Speed" text box and the text "KB/s" this is also true for the "Pause For" text box and "Min" text.
1: I'll add the spaces.
2. As soon as you have items in the queue, the first two columns get filled. Won't "fix" this for an empty queue.
thanks for your replies, i understand what you mean about the queue being empty and thus the "+" and "del pause" buttons aren't required, fair enough :-).