LazyLibrarian: Automate your ebook/author collection

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Wimma

Re: LazyLibrarian: Automate your ebook/author collection

Post by Wimma »

speaking of permissions, what's the default for the post processing and creation of folders/books structure?
Can this be changed? I couldn't browse a couple dirs that I think LL created recently, but I chmod'd the whole e-book dir so can't check any more.
Can the default permissions be changed anywhere?
Thanks.
ruinit

Post by ruinit »

Mike please take a look at this post about see if it helps.

http://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12491
Wimma

Post by Wimma »

Further to above, I've got no issues getting the files downloaded and handed to sab, it's just the post processing, where LL creates the author directory, and puts the books in there.
My (guest) samba share couldn't read those directories. Some new books, manually processed:
simon@Holly:~$ ls /mnt/disk3/e-books/ -l
total 480
drwxrwxr-x 2 simon simon 4096 Apr 28 2012 11 Romance Novels
drwx------ 4 simon simon 4096 Dec 9 09:07 Drew Karpyshyn
drwxrwxr-x 2 simon simon 4096 Jun 23 21:42 Fifty Shades of Grey (Trilogy)
drwxrwxr-x 3 simon simon 4096 Dec 6 23:38 Jane Green
drwxrwxr-x 3 simon simon 4096 Dec 6 23:41 Jennifer Weiner
drwxrwxr-x 3 simon simon 4096 Dec 6 23:40 Jill Mansell

Note the books for me are 700, all others 775 (as is the e-books dir).
Didn't see an option in the config.ini for it.
Full hierarchy:
simon@Holly:~$ ls /mnt/disk3/e-books/Drew\ Karpyshyn/ -l
total 8
drwxrwxr-x 2 simon simon 4096 Dec 9 09:07 Retribution (Mass Effect #3)
drwxrwxr-x 2 simon simon 4096 Dec 9 09:07 Revan (Star Wars The Old Republic #3)
then
simon@Holly:~$ ls /mnt/disk3/e-books/Drew\ Karpyshyn/Retribution\ \(Mass\ Effect\ #3\)/ -l
total 1960
-rw------- 1 simon simon 8062 Dec 9 09:07 cover.jpg
-rw------- 1 simon simon 2124 Dec 9 09:07 metadata.opf
-rw-rw-r-- 1 simon simon 1992829 Oct 27 2011 Retribution (Mass Effect, #3).epub

Could it be related to errors in postprocessing?

Timestamp Level Message
2012-12-09 09:07:21 INFO 2 books are downloaded and processed.
2012-12-09 09:07:21 INFO Postprocessing for Retribution (Mass Effect, #3) has failed.
2012-12-09 09:07:21 INFO Successfully processed: Drew Karpyshyn - Retribution (Mass Effect, #3)
2012-12-09 09:07:20 INFO file Mass Effect 03 - Retribution - Drew Karpyshyn (epub).epub
2012-12-09 09:07:20 INFO file extension epub
2012-12-09 09:07:20 INFO Successfully moved /mnt/disk2/Downloads/Drew Karpyshyn Retribution to /mnt/disk3/e-books/Drew Karpyshyn/Retribution (Mass Effect #3).

This same error for both books, just downloaded now (new author, no existing files).
Last edited by Wimma on December 8th, 2012, 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wimma

Post by Wimma »

Quick comment re language also - is there some confusion with 'en' as opposed to 'eng' for english?
Just noticed some authors (like Cecelia Ahern) have al their books under 'en' but others 'eng'.
Could they both be treated as the same?
LibrarianMike

Post by LibrarianMike »

Goodreads is supposed to use eng (long language codes) not en (short language code). I have just updated LL and made it chmod all written nzb files and post processed directories, hopefully this will fix the issue.
ruinit

Post by ruinit »

LibrarianMike wrote:Goodreads is supposed to use eng (long language codes) not en (short language code). I have just updated LL and made it chmod all written nzb files and post processed directories, hopefully this will fix the issue.
2012-12-08 19:22:50 INFO NZB file saved to: /volume1/downloads/nzb/ebooks/Janet Evanovich Seven Up.nzb
2012-12-08 19:22:49 WARNING Error fetching data from http://nzb.su/: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
2012-12-08 19:22:49 INFO Searching for +Janet +Evanovich +mobi.
2012-12-08 19:22:49 WARNING Error fetching data from http://nzb.su/: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
2012-12-08 19:22:49 INFO Searching for Janet Evanovich Seven Up (Stephanie Plum #7) mobi.

Status doesn't update... still shows as snatched

Just popped on and saw you made and update. You'll be happy to know that sabnzb will now grab the nzb from the blackhole and download it properly. yeah!
I will do more testing later, got to take wife to dinner hehe.
tymanthius

Post by tymanthius »

REPOST AS NO ANSWER

Just updated LL via the web interface, and it wouldn't restart.

I ssh'd into my machine (headless Ubuntu 12.04.1) and did a manual restart of the service and got this:

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent call last):                                                                                                                     
  File "LazyLibrarian.py", line 4, in <module>                                                                                                           
     import lazylibrarian                                                                                                                               
  File "/home/tymanthius/.LazyLibrarian/lazylibrarian/__init__.py", line 62                                                                              
     <<<<<<< HEAD                                                                                                                           ^                                                                                                                                               
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Any thoughts?
LibrarianMike

Post by LibrarianMike »

Is a syntax issue with the init file. Which is odd because it compiles and works as expected for me. Try ad download it from git manually
tymanthius

Post by tymanthius »

Just to be clear - download the LazyLibrarian.py file?
LibrarianMike

Post by LibrarianMike »

No, download and replace all the files from the repo
Wimma

Post by Wimma »

LibrarianMike wrote:Goodreads is supposed to use eng (long language codes) not en (short language code). I have just updated LL and made it chmod all written nzb files and post processed directories, hopefully this will fix the issue.
Thanks, I'll give that a shot when I work out a new reliable indexing site to use :(
LibrarianMike

Post by LibrarianMike »

I plan on adding some more providers after I do the same
Tkosh

Post by Tkosh »

First: Big thanks to Mike for getting this project going again.

Secondly, search results from https://NZB.su are erroring out (403 Forbidden) since they took the index pages offline. The current code works with my local newznab I setup last night but will it be possible to use the API in the future if they or other NZB providers do the same thing to avoid this issue?

You can still get to https://nzb.su/login or https://nzb.su/index.php if you need to login to site.
LibrarianMike

Post by LibrarianMike »

I have a login but unfortunately the limit for nzb and api calls are far to low to actually be able to test LL with a free account. LL should however work with just about any newsnab site out there
deltaleader

Post by deltaleader »

It looks like the headphones code was updated to fix the issue with nzb.su:

https://github.com/rembo10/headphones/issues/955

"User-agent added. Thanks for the heads up. The minimum search interval is now 6 hours and the default is 24 hours. Hopefully that will clear things up but let me know if you need me to bump the minumum up to 12 or 24 hours

Thanks again for the heads up, and the awesome site"