Sabnzbd and nmt a300

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
juans587

Sabnzbd and nmt a300

Post by juans587 »

Hello,

I have done a search but cannot seem to find an answer to my issue.

I have a Popcorn Hour A300 and I have Sickbeard and sabnzbd running on it. I have sickbeard snatching a show and forwarding it to sabnzbd for downloading. The forwarding seems to be working since when I go to sabnzbd I see the show there in the queue but it never downloads. It is waiting.

It is always trying to fetch nzb?

Hope someone can help,,,thanks.
shypike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sabnzbd and nmt a300

Post by shypike »

Do you see an URL in the queue or the name of an NZB?
From which tracker does it try to get the NZB?
juans587

Post by juans587 »

Below is the information.

I am new to nzb's. I joined nzbgeek and I can log in and search, queue etc. but when I try to automate it with sabnzbd, this is what I get. Is there a known good site for nzb's that I could also use to test if sabnzbd is working correctly?

Any suggestions?

thanks,
Last edited by juans587 on April 20th, 2013, 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
AutomaticCoding

Post by AutomaticCoding »

juans587 wrote:Below is the information.

I am new to nzb's. I joined nzbgeek and I can log in and search, queue etc. but when I try to automate it with sabnzbd, this is what I get. Is there a known good site for nzb's that I could also use to test if sabnzbd is working correctly?

Any suggestions?

thanks,

WAIT 81 sec / Trying to fetch NZB from https://index.nzbgeek.info/getnzb/
A. I seriously remove that link from your post, you pretty much gave away your password (Not YOUR password, but, pretty much the password that gives the same access but you can give to applications like sabnzbd without giving your real password, if you get what I mean)
B. It's because you've used up all your API hits per day, I'm not sure what the exact amount is (I don't use NZBGeek), just wait until tomorrow and it'll work
C. I'll register and look up the API limits in a bit.

EDIT:- If you have "VIG Membership" (E.G. paid $1/month) you have unlimited, if you don't, you have none what-so-ever, sorry bud.
NZBgeek also has a VIG only server/indexer available. If you become a VIG you will receive a PM (private message) in the forums. You will also have access to VIG only forums (These will become visible when you become a VIG) where you will find more information on the features and functionality of the VIG indexer. As a VIG you will have access to both the Public indexer and VIG indexer and can set both up in your software of choice using your api key, (api is only available as a VIG). NZBgeek has a great community, full of active geeks that know their stuff. Want to know more about becoming a VIG?

No idea how sickbeard found the nzb if I couldn't search, maybe I'm missing something.
juans587

Post by juans587 »

I have removed the link from my post,,,thanks for the heads up. I did not realize that.

I do plan on going VIG but I wanted to test this first, get it working and then subscribe. I believed that you are allowed 2 views/downloads per day without VIG but maybe I am wrong.

I will wait until tomorrow. If you do get some new information, after you look up nzbgeek, please let me know.

and thanks again.