[Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Got a program that plays well with SABnzbd? Share it here!
Kev1000000

Re: [Android] NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager.

Post by Kev1000000 »

"Sexy Notifications" refers to the new notification UI that appears when you execute a command. It's the Blue/Orange/Red bar on the bottom.

A system-wide notification for each service is in the works, however. It will alert you of things like completed downloads, new available CP movies, etc.
Developer of NZB 360 on Android
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Just submitted v6.1 to Google!

Version 6.1
  • FEATURE: You can now browse IMDb within CouchPotato movie views.
  • ENHANCEMENT: Sick Beard history view now includes the provider in which SB found the episode from.
  • ENHANCEMENT: CouchPotato now displays the release of the largest size in Wanted and Available views.
  • ENHANCEMENT: Adjusted track slide out tray size in Headphones for high-dpi devices.
  • BUG FIX: The SABnzbd queue will no longer stay displayed if the connection to the server is lost.
  • BUG FIX: Fixed crash in Headphones in some cases when trying to load an album view.
  • BUG FIX: Fixed crash in CouchPotato when trying to view a broken release.
  • BUG FIX: When deleting an item in SABnzbd, a notification of the item moving will no longer appear after the delete notification.
Should be available within a few hours =)
Check out NZB 360.com
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

I'm wonderin', what do you guys use as a musicbrainz mirror?
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

I tried out the IMDB feature and it works well, but is the IMDB panel supposed to fill up the whole screen? Pls check out the screenshot here on my Nexus 4 to see if this looks right: http://i.imgur.com/mrobVjJ.png
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

mkygod wrote:I tried out the IMDB feature and it works well, but is the IMDB panel supposed to fill up the whole screen? Pls check out the screenshot here on my Nexus 4 to see if this looks right: http://i.imgur.com/mrobVjJ.png
It's not, actually. I didn't want people to not know they could swipe it close, so I enabled the sliver of touch to handle that. It also gives people some context that it is an overlay.

Does it feel weird that it isn't full screen?
Last edited by Kev1000000 on June 21st, 2013, 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out NZB 360.com
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Yeah it did a little, but since you put it that way, it makes sense to me now. I think it is because it wasn't consistent with rest of the UI design and that's why it looked off to me.

I do have an actual bug to report though: when I go to the Movie details page and then I press the back arrow on the bottom Nexus menu, the program crashes (Unfortunately NZB360 has stopped) and sends me back to couchpotato. However, if I just click the back button on the top-left, it functions normally. This occurs on both my Nexus 4 and 7. I sent you the crash report to you the other day as well.
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

mkygod wrote:Yeah it did a little, but since you put it that way, it makes sense to me now. I think it is because it wasn't consistent with rest of the UI design and that's why it looked off to me.

I do have an actual bug to report though: when I go to the Movie details page and then I press the back arrow on the bottom Nexus menu, the program crashes (Unfortunately NZB360 has stopped) and sends me back to couchpotato. However, if I just click the back button on the top-left, it functions normally. This occurs on both my Nexus 4 and 7. I sent you the crash report to you the other day as well.
Just submitted an update with the fix. Appreciate the feedback =)
Check out NZB 360.com
mkygod

Post by mkygod »

Been using headphones a lot lately. I gotta say, the headphones implementation is pretty spot on; no hiccups. It's easier to use than the Headphones web UI.

The only thing I notice is that when scrolling down the artist list, the pictures don't seem to load up fast enough, which causes the scrolling to stutter a little bit. Also happens in Couchpotato, and to a lesser extent, Sickbeard.

Just wondering if this is a cache limitation you set for devices with less memory? If so, maybe you can give us an option to raise this limit?
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

mkygod wrote:Been using headphones a lot lately. I gotta say, the headphones implementation is pretty spot on; no hiccups. It's easier to use than the Headphones web UI.

The only thing I notice is that when scrolling down the artist list, the pictures don't seem to load up fast enough, which causes the scrolling to stutter a little bit. Also happens in Couchpotato, and to a lesser extent, Sickbeard.

Just wondering if this is a cache limitation you set for devices with less memory? If so, maybe you can give us an option to raise this limit?
Yeah, it's been a long-standing problem in nzb360 for awhile. Chalk it up to an Android fragmentation problem and trying to deal with devices with limited memory =(

I do plan to write a more intelligent caching algorithm, but I just haven't got around to it yet. I do plan to though.
Check out NZB 360.com
AutomaticCoding

Post by AutomaticCoding »

Requesting:-
1. Allow multiple sabnzbd/sickbeard/couchpotato servers to be monitored
2. Issue a warning to the user if the SSL cert of any of the servers is invalid, and, do NOT post any data to it until the user allows it.

Hopefully these will be implemented, I'm going to buy this soon.
jeffwscott

Post by jeffwscott »

Do you know what sucks about this app?

Absolutely NOTHING.

Good job.
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

AutomaticCoding wrote:Requesting:-
1. Allow multiple sabnzbd/sickbeard/couchpotato servers to be monitored
2. Issue a warning to the user if the SSL cert of any of the servers is invalid, and, do NOT post any data to it until the user allows it.

Hopefully these will be implemented, I'm going to buy this soon.
1) I am planning to add this eventually. It will require a lot of UI re-work though.
2) This is a good idea. I will see what I can do =)
Check out NZB 360.com
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

jeffwscott wrote:Do you know what sucks about this app?

Absolutely NOTHING.

Good job.
Haha, thanks!
Check out NZB 360.com
Faintuk

Post by Faintuk »

Not sure if this is even possible but is there anyway of some kind of offline mode?

Example

My computer that runs Sickbeard / CP isn't turned on yet I have the ability to add/store new TV shows / Movies within the app in offline mode using my mobile data connection then once the app is able to re connect to the computer running Sickbeard / CP it adds them?
Kev1000000

Post by Kev1000000 »

Faintuk wrote:Not sure if this is even possible but is there anyway of some kind of offline mode?

Example

My computer that runs Sickbeard / CP isn't turned on yet I have the ability to add/store new TV shows / Movies within the app in offline mode using my mobile data connection then once the app is able to re connect to the computer running Sickbeard / CP it adds them?
I am actually working on some offline mode features. Stay tuned =)
Check out NZB 360.com