Not automatic? [SAB + SB]

Get help with all aspects of SABnzbd
Forum rules
Help us help you:
  • Are you using the latest stable version of SABnzbd? Downloads page.
  • Tell us what system you run SABnzbd on.
  • Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Do you experience problems during downloading?
    Check your connection in Status and Interface settings window.
    Use Test Server in Config > Servers.
    We will probably ask you to do a test using only basic settings.
  • Do you experience problems during repair or unpacking?
    Enable +Debug logging in the Status and Interface settings window and share the relevant parts of the log here using [ code ] sections.
chroma601

Not automatic? [SAB + SB]

Post by chroma601 »

Noob here! I have SABnzbd set up to work with Sickbeard, but I have to go to every program and ask for the newest episode (which SAB then promptly downloads). And The Daily Show and Colbert do not show the newest eps. The SB forum says those shows need RSS, so I've posted on my index site forum asking how to accomplish that. Meanwhile, is this expected? Does anyone else have had a similar problem? Am I missing a key that's supposed to go somewhere? API is in and I can download if I ask for a show.

Thanks
Eejit

Re: Not automatic? [SAB + SB]

Post by Eejit »

When you add a show to Sickbeard, it searches http://thetvdb.com for all the episode details and add's all that information into the Sickbeard database.

However, ALL episodes are set to "skipped" or if not shown yet, "Unaired". If the episodes are set to "Skipped", Sickbeard will not search for them.

You MUST set any episode you want to ..............................that's right,.........you guessed it............."Wanted". Sickbeard will then search your indexer for all the wanted episodes and change the status to "Snatched". Once SAB has downloaded and processed, the status should be changed to downloaded (If sucessfull).

Hope that helps
Eejit - The name say's it all !!